Upon completion of peer review, if your submission is selected for inclusion in the conference, you will be notified with the decision on the presentation format of your submission.
- Originality: IFERA conference will accept only original, unpublished work for all the submission types. Submissions can be derived from work that has been already presented at other conferences or workshops, but the submission must reflect significant development. Any proposal submitted that is judged to be identical or substantially similar to work already published, presented, or under review for another conference or publication could be subject to exclusion at any time before the conference. In order to finalize the submission, the corresponding author will be required to check an originality statement.
- Blind review process: For all submissions, please ensure that you do not include any information that could reveal your identity. If the submission is not anonymized, it will be desk rejected. Authors have the opportunity to revise their submissions on the Submission System until the deadline.
- Rule of three: Each author can appear on a maximum number of three (3) submissions, across all submission types.
All submissions are deemed as final after the main deadline. Therefore the following will not be accepted after the deadline.
- No rewrites.
- No additional authors.
- No changes to titles, abstracts, or the order of authors.
- Before the deadline, you can delete a submission you have made and resubmit it in a changed form if you so choose.
Availability to Present at Conference
- Authors whose submission is accepted by the review committee, will be expected to present at any time during the conference (i.e. June 24th–June 26th). Due to the high number of participants, the Conference Program Committee will not be able to accommodate personalized schedule requests. Please make sure that at least one of the co-authors is available to present before making your submission.
- We will notify all papers about their status (i.e. accept/reject) by March 20th, 2020.
Cancellation of registration is not eligible for cash refunds. In case of cancellation the registration fee can be transferred to another author of the same paper. In case of single authored papers, 50% of the paid registration will be applied to the next year's conference registration fee.