- Research Development Program
- Dedicated sessions for special issues
- Opportunities for engagement with international and national family business leaders
- Seminars on emerging topics
- Academic Awards
- All paper submissions due: February 1st, 2021
- Applications for Doctoral Consortium and Summer School: March 1st, 2021
- Notification of acceptance for all submissions: March 22nd, 2021
- Registration deadline for paper authors: 19th April 2021
Dear IFERA Members and Friends,
The IFERA 2020 Annual Conference should have celebrated the 20th birthday of IFERA and should have been one of the biggest in its history thanks to the 238 accepted papers and 635 unique authors from 45 different countries. However, due to the latest dramatic environmental changes we could not host and serve the IFERA community as we would have liked. Notwithstanding, our initial disappointment has been soon replaced by a strong desire to honour the IFERA 2021 Conference in Santander (Spain).
But again, the whole world is going through a complex situation that is affecting all aspects of our lives. The need to behave strategically, with creativity, tenacity, and resilience for transforming threats into opportunities is more important than ever. And here we are, embracing the change in the attempt to organize a new congress for a new world.
We are confident in the quality of the papers that will be received, the attractiveness of the tracks (papers, research development, education and exchange), the prestige of the keynote speakers (Sharon V. Álvarez, Franz W. Kellermanns, and Kimberly Wade-Benzoni), and the relevance of the reviews.
We also know that IFERA 2021 will not be a regular IFERA Conference, but we can ensure that it will be held from June 14-25 because we need 2021 to be the year of reunion of our academic family, no matter what the format is.
We invite you to be part of this journey to the future.
Welcome to IFERA 2021, a new conference for a new world!!