Key Dates and Deadlines:
- All paper submissions due: February 1st, 2021
- Applications for Doctoral Consortium, PDWs and Summer School: March 1st, 2021
- Notification of acceptance for all submissions: March 22nd, 2021
- Registration deadline for paper authors: 19th April 2021
Step 1: Submission Website
Go to the submission website at : https://ifera2021.exordo.com/
Once you have accessed the website click on “New Submission” from the Submissions section.
The conference is organized around multiple tracks. Please read carefully the general and track-specific guidelines, and make sure you are making the correct choice for your submission. Once you make your selection you will be guided by the system to input all the relevant information for your selected track.
Step 2: Enter your submission:
- Enter the title of your submission: Use Title Case for the paper title. The first letter of major title words should be in capital letters. Prepositions, conjunctions should not be capitalized for the title and short title. An example is: “Entrepreneurship and Family Business Research: Comparisons, Critique, and Lessons."
- Add an abstract (max. 150 words)
- Enter the author information: (First Name, Last Name, Email and Affiliation) for all authors and in order of authorship. Make sure to complete all the required fields. Finally, select the Corresponding Author for the submission and one or more Presenting Authors who plan to attend the conference and present the research.
- Enter a short bio for the submission authors.
- Topics/Keywords: Select the topics for that characterize your submission. There is no limit to the number of keywords that you can select, please choose yours carefully to facilitate the development of thematic sessions in the final program.
- Upload the File in .pdf format. In preparing your manuscript file which will be uploaded, do not include any information which could reveal your identity, or that of your co-authors. The first page of your uploaded file should include a title of the manuscript.
- Add additional information and upload additional documents required for your submission track, following the instructions of the Submission System.
- When you create a submission, you can save a draft at any stage and return to it later. Simply login on the system and update your submission(s) until the submission deadline.
Email all inquiries about online process to the Program Committee at email@example.com